One Shepherd Farm-Boarding & Grooming
Anatolian Shepherds & Bluetick Coonhounds
Animal Health & Customer Education our top priority
Welcome to One Shepherd Farm
1. Buyers are absolutely required to OFA certify (hips & elbows) their puppy/dog as stated in our
2. Every puppy/dog owner, from pet to working/potential breeding dog, plays a part in the future and health of our breed, thus genetic info from each individual pup in the litter is important to the well-being and reputation of our line.
3. If you want a puppy and DO NOT plan to do the prescribed health testing (OFA/thyroid/etc.) as stated in our contract, we do not have space on the waiting list for you.
We are ONLY interested in homes that have the same interest in the well-being of our breeds that we have.
4. If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you've come to the right place.
5. At One Shepherd Farm we’ll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy.
We offer the best in (Anatolian Shepherds, Bluetick Coonhounds, 100% NZ and Purbred Kiko's, Irish Dexter Cattle, Commercial Herd Angus/Hereford crosses).
6. One Shepherd Farm has been located in Martin since (2003). With over 30 years experience in the industry. Let us put our experience to work for you.
For more information please:
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has rasied Him from the dead, you will be saved
For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation
Coast to Coast Ground transport
Then Jesus heard that, He said,"This sickness is not unto death,but for the glory of God, that the Son of God may be glorified through it." John 11:4
**Jesus is the reason for the season**
In light of recent posts in support of animal adoption versus purchasing a pet from a responsible breeder, let me offer this: