2. Every puppy/dog owner, from pet to working/potential breeding dog, plays a part in the future and health of our breed, thus genetic info from each individual pup in the litter is important to the well-being and reputation of our line.
3. If you want a puppy and DO NOT plan to do the prescribed health testing (OFA/thyroid/etc.) as stated in our contract, we do not have space on the waiting list for you.
We are ONLY interested in homes that have the same interest in the well-being of our breeds that we have.
4. If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you've come to the right place.
5. At One Shepherd Farm we’ll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy.
We offer the best in (Anatolian Shepherds, Bluetick Coonhounds, 100% NZ and Purbred Kiko's, Irish Dexter Cattle, Commercial Herd Angus/Hereford crosses).
6. One Shepherd Farm has been located in Martin since (2003). With over 30 years experience in the industry. Let us put our experience to work for you.